Saturday, February 23, 2008

new JAGstudios green page

I've created a new page on the JAGstudios website listing some great online resources for planning a stylish green wedding. My favs are ecochicweddings.com and freshvintagestyle.com.
I'm all about Salvation Army, Goodwill, thrift stores, estate sales and tag-sales too. My entire home and studio are furnished with second-hand and vintage items, hand-me-downs, and sweet antique-store finds. It's so much more fun to shop for, even if it's in someone's basement! You never know what you're going to find! I love to live as sustainable and environmentally conscious as possible. And I run my business the same way too!

2 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

Those are awesome sites. I'm all about green weddings right now. I really want to get involved and do something BIG like the Graziers announced in January. I was able to find a great Green Album. Shoot me an email if you want to see it. I have the pdf file from the company.

Do you offer a green package?

STEVE DePINO said...

Yes!!!! way to get it done !!!