Wednesday, February 27, 2008

me2

After years of self-portraits, I finally had the privilege of being the photographee! My friend and amazing fellow photographer Steve Depino snapped a few shots of me when we were at an awesome seminar in Mystic... (more to come about the seminar!) It was about 15 degrees outside and so windy the cold went right through me! But I braved it in just a thin long sleeved t-shirt! Oh, the things we will do for the fun of a photo! Somewhere Paul and Krystal of Studiofoto should have some interesting shots too... break it out guys! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see them! Thanks Steve, I so appreciate the opportunity to be on the other side of the lens for the first time! It was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again... maybe next time in warmer weather!


1 comment:

STEVE DePINO said...

Nice... Yeah I some more that I have to get out to you.
The others are a bit more tame :)