Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Be Nice!

ok, please be nice with comments here... I'm getting new glasses!!! I'm psyched to finally be able to see clearly... funny a photographer that can't see! I've been spending some time in Brooklyn where I found these frames... oh yeah, GREATEST EYEGLASS SHOP EVER! Eyeworks on 5th ave. They were so enthusiastic about helping me find the right look and so willing to put away the 45 frames I tried on before these! I was going for the creative but intelligent look. I sure hope it works! At least I'll be able to see.




my sister. so helpful. so smart.

the Eyeworks staff and store, well, at least behind the counter... greatest retired NY cop in front... he's the one that found these frames!

3 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

i like 'em! new frames are always fun.

nikki nicole photography said...

ohhhhhh jack the new glasses def fit you!

lasha678 said...

Very nice dearest. They make you look smarter, if that's even possible!