Wednesday, November 5, 2008

GALLERY OPENING!

Anyone heading to Philly any time soon???
There's something you have to see...

I am proud to announce that my boudoir photography will be part of a gallery show
with 8 other amazing photographers...

Leah Macdonald
Elizabeth Messina
Susan Beard
Julia Lehman-McTigue
Erika Smith
Sarah Berry
Athena Petra Tasiopoulos
Dollface Studios


But, you should know, this is not a normal photography show... it's much, much more...

This show was inspired by the beauty within each woman-
the art of Intimate photography...
mixed with the unique embellished surface of Waxworksphoto encaustic painting.

Encaustic painting involves working with pigment, wax, and heat. Find out more about this unique medium and the techniques involved here.


Please come and join us... For the opening reception
Thursday November 6th, 2008 6-9 pm
Show will run through December 6th, 2008


ARCADIA BOUTIQUE
819 North 2nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
215.667.8099
www.arcadiaboutique.com

DELICIOUS BOUTIQUE and CORSETERIE
1040 N. American St. # 901
Philadelphia, PA 19123
215.413.0375
www.deliciouscorsets.com


p.s... that's my image of Heather above on the invite!! All the texture on the image is wax!!

2 comments:

Jabberwokky said...

So awesome CONGRATS!
Kate @Digilabs

Alexia said...

OH NO!
I just read this and I am so upset I missed it.
I go to school 15 minutes away from philly!
Let me know next time you're in the area.
But in any case, i'll try to read your blog more often so I know what's goin down.

lovee