Friday, October 31, 2008

WINTER WEDCOMP...

Hey, guess what!?! I'm entering this awesome international wedding competition again!

I never said anything about the last one, but I did place in the top 25 with 2 images... yes really, 2 images in the top 25 of an international competition... one in the reception category and one in the portraits category!!! Can you believe it...!?!

AND... that was my first competition ever!

SO... this will be my second.

Maybe this time I'll post my entries, which means you'll have to give some feedback about my choices...

AND...

Chris (my partner in crime) is going to enter the competition too! I know I haven't been able to say much about the images from the past few weddings I've posted, but so many of the images were Chris' - and they're some of my absolute favs, so they deserve to be entered in WedComp...

No comments: