Saturday, November 22, 2008

Effie, Jack + Ryan

Effie is a highschool friend I had lost touch with until we met up again on facebook. Crazy how much time went by since then, it still seems like yesterday we were hanging out on our campus. Now she has two of the most beautiful boys who are the loves of her life and welcomed me to photograph them all together! I had the privilege to be in the company of Ms Krystal Prue of Studiofoto for this one and I'll post some of her shots a bit later. Enjoy!


























































4 comments:

Erik Maziarz said...

CUTE! love how you totally got down on their level . . . killer shots!

carla ten eyck said...

when are we setting up MY shoot!!!! I can't wait to see how you see my family... you have such a great eye girl!

xxoo

Robin Dini Photography said...

little boys are so fun! I love the hoodies and the sneakers little boys get to dress up in. Mini-men :) Great job on these. Love the shots with mom on the grass. So sweet and special.

Studio Foto said...

I had such a great time shooting with you sister!!! I can't wait to see which shots you post of mine. Love you!!!