Sunday, June 22, 2008

sharing the love...

I know, I've heard it already. I haven't posted anything on my blog in awhile...
there's reasons for that which will all be revealed in these next few posts...

One of which is an awesome shoot with Shaun and Brie. They're so in love. It rocks. And they so are perfect for each other. I'm psyched to photograph their wedding in upper state NY in August. We hung out by the beach for awhile and worked our way inland until we ended up with a hot little session right outside of an awesome Mexican restaurant where we chilled for dinner. Seriously, these guys can work it for the camera! They were so comfortable and natural with me it was tough to get a bad shot! Thank you Shaun and Brie for sharing the love, Chris and I had a blast with you two! ENJOY!





























1 comment:

E. Broderick Photography said...

Nice! These last two are my favorites with the dramatic lighting and cool lines. Also like that cool blue wall series.