Monday, June 23, 2008

enjoy this insanity...


So you were all wondering what was it that kept me from blogging all this time. And yes, the above photo has something to do with it.

I was treated to an amazing opportunity to shoot with the talented Patrick Williams of PWPphoto in Atlanta, GA. And what an amazing opportunity it was! I got a taste of a different world. It's not just the food or the weather or the sweet Southern accent everyone has... it's the kind Southern hospitality you just don't find up North (no offense to us Northerners). But, ya'll should know... things are slightly different down South.

I really had no clue what I was in for when I agreed to this one! How about only the craziest rehearsal dinner a photographer could ask for... at Le Moulin Rouge in ATL! EVERYONE was getting in on the fun wearing tiaras and boas in the most sexy, sultry place I have ever been. Daniel and Dana, our wonderful bride and groom really did this one right! Talk about different!!! I was so pumped for their wedding the next day.

And about that Southern hospitality... this was complete with the fried chicken, black-eyed peas and sweet-tea... and for me, the vegetarian, the best mac and cheese I have ever had in my life!!! (sorry mom!) And to top it all off, the most beautiful show girl, Arian, to greet you at the door! (more on her later)

So enjoy this insanity...






























3 comments:

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

wow, so cool!

nikki nicole photography said...

wow how cool is that!!!!! this event is really up your style alley!!!!!

JAGstudios said...

Yeah, Nikki and Candace, you got that one right!! I was so honored to be part of such an awesome styley event!