Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yo! Bro!

Here's the shots of my younger brother Michael. If you haven't figured it out already, the music on the JAGstudios website and the Capture Cross Country website is all Mike's. He's working on a new album and we needed to get a few promo shots for it. Neither of us were really up for shooting considering he's usually away at school and we don't get to hang out that often. So we just shot in some quick bursts while we chilled at my studio, on a hike and of course I snapped some at his show in between. It's seriously a constant collection of images with him. You can find the link to his site in the right hand column of my blog. Definitely check it out and if you get the chance - his live shows totally rock. I think the one at the top is my favorite image, I love shooting out in the environment, you just can't beat those natural tones and textures, although as scary as it sounds... peeling lead paint rocks too. Enjoy!












4 comments:

Candace Jeffery Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candace Jeffery Photography said...

I LOVE the tall beach grass, he looks awesome!

nikki nicole photography said...

ohhhh love the ones against the textured wall!

awesome job!!

Heather Colt said...

ohhh, your bro is a hottie... haha great shots!