Friday, May 23, 2008

seriously sexy...


WOW! Rhea... you so rocked your shoot! You are one sexy mama! I had such a blast, I can't wait to shoot again!!! I couldn't even begin to even pick a favorite, there's way too many. I would totally love to find out what images everyone digs, so if you're reading this blog post, leave a comment at the end... let me know what moves you.

AND... Seriously, ladies... note to self... you can have sexy/risque/boudoir shots of yourself too! (hint, hint. wink, wink.) ... so much fun!




















5 comments:

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Second to last is my favorite!

sylvia said...

My Girly looking soooo hot!!!.. Watch out, we got a serious risque tigress on the prowl.. Tear it up, make a mess, like an animal.. grrrrrrrr!!!

Luv the shot w/ the chandelier.. shoot if I was...

nikki nicole photography said...

LOVE THEM......

I LOVE HOW YOU SHOOT BOUDIOUR!!!!!

LOVE THE 2ND PHOTO ALL WHITE HOT!!!!!!

StefStevens said...

Rhea you are so super hot! Nice work. The first one is my fave!
xoxo Stef

Mike said...

Super sexy, great work! No wonder you couldnt pick favorites!