Wednesday, May 14, 2008

pigtails and dolls

Yeah! I've had the most exciting day at the studio because I had some special visitors to brighten my day! Yup, you guessed it... my favorite twin girls! Emmie and Allie (and mom, of course) decided to surprise me with a visit and lunch at the studio!!! Can I just say... greatest girls EVER!!! I can't even imagine life without them. They totally rock my world and make me so unbelievably happy. And, of course, what's a visit with the twins without taking photos of them... I just couldn't resist the pigtails and dolls. They're just so damn cute!




















3 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

are you KIDDING ME??? These are SO cute-I am a big pigtail fan as well

nikki nicole photography said...

these girls are so darn cute!!!!!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

could they be any cuter??? wait until they learn how to do pigtails for their dollies! Oh my!