Friday, March 20, 2009

Seriously Sexy Sarah...

Here's Sarah's hot risque shoot and I guess the location will remain a secret. I've got to give her props for rockin' it in a public place! Although no one was there because we closed the joint down for this shoot! If you're considering a risque shoot, don't hold back! Sarah totally worked her greatest "ass-et" and was so much fun to work with. She was so creative and really worked the locations we were in.

Thanks, Sarah, you absolutely rock! I can't wait to do it again! I wonder what we'll come up with next! Enjoy!




































































































**PLEASE NOTE: Just because Sarah was totally comfortable with showing her body online doesn't mean you have to also. Most of my risque shoots don't end up on my blog or website. My clients have given me written permission to use every one of the sexy images you see online.

7 comments:

Jennifer Braga said...

Wow!!! That is an awesome shoot!!! You rocked that!

e. broderick photography said...

Holy smokes! These are super hot. Love the crazy colors and lights, etc. Very cool.

Rob Munroe said...

I expected nothing less, you're hot babe!!! I want to be like you when I grow up.

Jason and Maggie Henriques said...

DOPE, wow those are some amazing photos, in every detail!!

Aurora Photography said...

Jaque!!!!! holy moly girl sizzzzlin hotttt!!! GREAT JOB!!! she must be so happy with them totally totally HOTT!

was this at your place? Great location!

nikki nicole photography said...

wow the shot on the table is amazingly beautiful!

Geoffrey R. Boka said...

holy crap! those were amazing shots! you're like the quintessential artist, so freaking creative! I love it. Way to go!