Monday, September 17, 2007

Too many photos, not enough time!

So, I'm moved into my new studio space, new website is on the way, and new wedding photos from Lisa and Matt's wedding this past weekend... AND Nicolette and Justin's AWESOME wedding slideshow! I know there's been a bit of a really LONG delay , but everything has been going on at once and during the busy wedding season!! Great timing! Oh well, better late then never. Great images are always worth the wait! Once I'm more settled everything will flow smoother.

I am also overdue for a shout out to phellow photogs Justin and Mary for presenting their first major mentoring session at the Pictage Partner Conference in LA last week... that's huge, and I'm sure that even though they are planning and preparing the final stages of their own wedding next month and are probably a bit overwhelmed, their presentation must have been perfect! I wish I could have been there... hopefully next year! Congrats guys!

Check out the blogs of some of my other photog phriends who were able to make their way to LA for the conference... lots of phunny photog phaces from around the country! ... (check out Portrait House blog for an explanation of the "ph" substitution)

Richard Esposito
Carla Ten Eyck
Steve Depino
Amy Ross Jacob
Amanda Harris

I think more CT photogs were in LA, but I'm not quite sure who else!!

I can't wait to hear what these insight these guys have to share!
Hope to see you all soon!

4 comments:

Amanda Harris said...

Thanks for the shout out :) Heather Colt and Pam Moan were also there....I think that's everyone. We missed you! See you soon.

carla ten eyck said...

Nope! Michelle Huston was there too! We had a blast but missed the rest of our peeps, we CT puggers are a tight group! I am looking forward to seeing you Jack- I miss you and can't wait to check out your new space!

xxxooo

STEVE DePINO said...

And don't forget our half brother Brian Khang... Who is now out in Cali but started in CT and was representin' :)

lwijjit said...

These are awesome! I can't wait to see the rest, I'm so excited! I had no idea my parents and we did that kiss picture...

We're back from Hawaii and getting into being normal again...

Lisa