Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A new old english wedding

I had the pleasure to photograph my third Match.com couple Lisa and Matt Camarata. These guys are the cutest and they made me feel like family during their small wedding at an English garden in Manchester, CT. Lisa and I had some time to spare when she was getting ready so we had an AWESOME spontaneous risque/bridal/portrait session... sooo beautiful, but a bit too sexy for a blog!! I really had a lot of fun with this one, and definitely pushed my processing to reflect the emotion I shared with them on this day. I know this is a long post, and lots of photos, but I'm still in the process of making a new website and I don't have anywhere to post the slideshow yet. Soon, my friends, very soon. enjoy. And please leave a comment (click on the comments button at the end of the post)- let me know what you think!









































































4 comments:

Unknown said...

some excellent shots!!!!!!...but you know my favorite is the nose-picking :)

Teresa Wagner said...

HI! Long time no hear, sorry for not keeping in touch, you images are amazing!!!! Love all of them, great creative styles. Keep it up!

carla ten eyck said...

I am SO glad you posted all of these up they are stunning,rich and absolutely amazing! Your personality just jumps at me, I see you and can hear you interacting with your couple- your artistic vision is so apparent in all of your images as well. Excellent job I cannot WAIT to see more work from you!!!

Ben Chrisman said...

really beautiful work j. really looking forward to taking you out for a beer soon.