Monday, July 16, 2007

So.... to finish that long story...

WOW! What an amazing wedding! What an awesome group of people! What a great couple! Stop me, I could go on and on....so.... what does happen when you get a group of Americans, Englishmen and an Irishman together with a whole bunch of scorpion bowls at a bright wedding for the greatest couple? Well, that'll be the next post. But for now how could I resist posting some of these beautiful shots from Nicolette and Justin's wedding this past Saturday at the Water's Edge in Westbrook. Was I working? I had such an awesome time. Thanks guys. You're the greatest.

Please feel free to leave some comments!


















8 comments:

nikki nicole photography said...

jack love the shoe shot! i cant wait to see more! your style is really shining shoe and i love it!

Heather Colt said...

hot! what more can i say... i need some of those crazy brides sent my way!!!

nicolette said...

thank you everyone who came to our scorpion bowl fest, i mean wedding. we had an amazing day=0) And jackie and chris rock my universe with their amazing shots, i can't wait to see them! from one photographer to another i didn't even worry once, because i didn't have to..ha ha.
we love all of you, you made our day truly special.

Deb & Glenn said...

Jackie the three of you are awesome!!!! we had a fantastic wedding and I don't know how you got such awesome photos as we were not even aware of your camera!

annie said...

wonderful day - great photos - wouldn't have missed it for the world.

annie said...

wonderful day - great photos - wouldn't have missed it for the world.

carla ten eyck said...

WOW! jack, awesome job! beautiful work!!

carla ten eyck said...

POST MORE WORK!!! ;)I keep fantasizing about that cake, your work is awesome!