Friday, July 6, 2007

Bold as Love

Considering that the 4th of July was a washout, I figured I'd post my photos of the East Haven fireworks, just incase anyone didn't get a show! Living on the beach has it perks... like private front row seats to a sweet show! I just wish my neighbours could have used my music instead of a poor rendition of the national anthem and Springstein's "Born in the U.S.A." blasting outside their house.... over and over again... yikes! I might have to bring the P.A. out next time and show them just how to blast some music. Hmmm, not a bad idea! I love seeing the fireworks as still images. Moments as bright and bold as love, so instantaneous, so ginormous, so breathtaking. What an intense method of expression... total celebration. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Studio Foto said...

Jackie- Awesome firework pics!! we wish we were there!! The sparkler shot you took of "Jag Studio" should be used somewhere in your marketing-how SWEET!!! Love you- Krystal & Paul

Studio Foto said...

Oh-perfect Jimmy to go along with it the slideshow too...

carla ten eyck said...

dude- you are NUTS!!!! I totally missed the fireworks this year so I am glad I got my own private show! thanks! LOVE the jag studios sparkler too- you must use that!!!!! Super pretty shyte, sister!