Wednesday, January 7, 2009

seriously sexy...

Maybe this is the reason they call Atlanta... HOTlanta!!! After I photographed Arlyn, (see post before last) I had the awesome opportunity to photograph her beautiful mother, Robyn when I was down south. I love not knowing what I'm heading into with risque shoots. It's so interesting to see what my ladies bring to the table. Robyn, being a dancer, showed up with a red tutu... WHAT!?! Seriously, I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Enjoy!




























































3 comments:

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

love.love.love the red tutu - what a great prop! Some great shots here Jackie, you rocked this one!

Robin Dini Photography said...

girrrrrrrl...i am loving the whole red, white, and black feel on these. fo' real! love the first series and the ones with the tu-tu. so freakin' hot!

Aurora Photography said...

RED TUTU= SUPER SUPER HOTTT!! love it girl!