Monday, April 28, 2008

crazy musicians

How much fun to photograph Heather one day and then her brother Tim the next! I love these guys, they're seriously the greatest. Tim Plamieri is an AMAZING musician... a wicked crazy guitarist, and an awesome friend. He has just been endorsed by Babicz Guitars... so incredibly killer... congrats mister! So we had to take some shots showcasing his new piece. I am so privileged to have such unbelievable musicians in my life. Imagine outstanding live music any time you want! The greatest thing ever is when Tim and my brother Michael jam out together. I'll have to break out a secret recording of that sometime. I love crazy musicians, they totally rock my world... (no pun intended.) Mike's shoot will be posted next! Enjoy!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow two musicians in your family? Apparently it was a talented gene pool, because these photos are pretty awesome. There's one black and white vertical where he is playing and I can't tell if he is laughing or gritting his teeth-love it!