Monday, March 10, 2008

freshly baked

This past weekend Chris and I decided to bake some bread. It's cheating, I suppose, to use a mix and a bread maker, but the amazing smell in the house and freshly baked bread is all worth it. Imagine a scratch-and-sniff blog.... mmmmm...


we're so sold on the idea of fresh baked bread... does it get better than this!?!

a little bread mix...

a little yeast...

some instructions...
I've obviously never used a bread maker before so I watched the whole thing like a kid watching the cookies rise in the oven!

bread makers are so cool. I think I'm done buying bread pre-sliced and pre-baked.

4 hours is so long but it's sooooo worth it... !

awww yeah! Come on!

perfect!

but, it definitely didn't last long!

I think that was my fault!

mmmmm... what's a sunday going to be without freshly baked bread...!?!

3 comments:

christopher brown said...

hi

christopher brown said...

mmmmmm..... bread

KPG said...

I either want a scratch and sniff blog or I want hot bread on a sunday morning.
Don't the two of you ; Jacklyn and Christopher owe us a visit
KPG