Friday, June 1, 2007

PUG Shootout 2007

I can't believe my last post was a week ago... well, I guess I can. I have been exceptionally busy (not a bad thing!!!) But, that means lots to show. Last Saturday I photographed the wedding of Danielle and Tom Pettit... AWESOME people and an AWESOME wedding!!! And that slideshow is on its way, but before I post that I MUST share my images from the 1st annual (maybe monthly, maybe!?!) PUG shootout. More than 30 talented photographers were sprawled along my beach photographing each other. So, photogs, what do you think about being on the other side of the lens??? I'm so excited to know! I had the privledge to photograph Matthew J. Wagner, Michelle Huston, and Alissa Dinneen. And, for the first time I was on the other side of the lens as the three of them photographed me! And I must say that they did a great job! Hopefully I can snag a few to post on my blog.



Krystal and I workin' it ourselves!


Richard Esposito... did I get the best of the wild west?


Steve Depino ... .com



Hot Stuff!!


here's the slideshow appropriately played with my brother's music!

5 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

DUDE! That is SO HOT! I love the music too, your brother can rock the hizouse! I am going to need to order some of Justin & Paul together, super hot.com!!

JAGstudios said...

thanks darlin! that would be you... so hot... workin the water shots, sexy mama! Way to host a shootout!

Unknown said...

Sweet stuff! Keep up the good work!

Teresa Wagner said...

Thanks so much for everything, I had a great time.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Keep up the awesome work!

Autumn said...

Sweet! Thanks so much again, Jacklyn! Can't wait to hang out again soon!