Sunday, May 20, 2007

Alright! After many demanding requests for me to start a blog I have succumbed to the pressure. And I suppose this is the best time to start because I have the most exciting news....




Woohoo! JAG Studios has placed in the New Haven Advocate Best of 2007! Not bad for only a year and a half in business! THANK YOU to everyone who voted! Now we've got one year to make it to first! You guys rock! Let's shoot!

Oh, and here's my ads I put in the Advocate, the one on the left was in the first week. The
one on the right in the second week of the "best of" issues when I was announced as a winner... (woohoo!)


4 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

SWEET!! You *finally* got a blog! Be prepared to be addicted!

A super duper congrats to you again for rockin the advocate!! That's so awesome! Great things are in store for you missy! I can see it!

xoxo
M:)

carla ten eyck said...

YAY! Good to see you representin' up here in the blogsphere!

Zoƫ said...

YEA! So happy you got the blog thing working! Congrats on the advocate!

Kim said...

Awesome work on our shoot out! Love the pix, and congrats on the best of!!!

Kim